- Article in the Mumbai Boss - "Down with skin whitening creams"
- Article on "The Atlantic"
- The Guardian: India's unfair obsession with lighter skin by Monisha Rajesh
- Economic Time: Fairness creams' segment slows down: Has the nation overcome its dark skin complex? - Rajiv Singh
- Pinkvilla: SRK in trouble for endorsing a fairness cream; 'Dark is Beautiful' gains momentum
- The Hindu: Dark Is Beautiful - Lakshmi Krupa
- The Guardian: Will we ever move beyond the notion that lighter skin is better? - Teresa Wiltz
- Financial Times: The darker side of Indian beauty - Amy Kazmin
- The Atlantic: Can Advertising change India's obsession with fair skin? - Elizabeth Segran
- The Washington Post: Miss America fights post-pageant racism with a beauty queen's poise - Maura Judkis
- Daily Times: Skin colour bias, implicit racism?
- Miss America gets backlash in India for her dark skin
- Hindustan Times: India's skin-deep beauty obsession
- Deccan Chronicle: Let's be fair about being dark
In the media
The 'Dark is Beautiful' Campaign gained huge momentum in the media this year. Here are the links to various articles and video clips.